5.27.2010























I love decorating my apartment {I'm starting to feel like a Martha Stewart... hehe!} I have found so many cute, one-of-a-kind, handmade knick knacks lately! Here are some of my favorite things I have stumbled upon.

Etsy:

{credit to GLB aka fancifulheart blog for finding these first. I love her taste so much that I bought them!}









lovecalifornia Maine felt pillow. They are crazy cute!














Alice in Wonderland tea towels. Because I love Alice in Wonderland that much.




UO & Modcloth {my new favorite vintage store}:












my flower "vases"









Never have I enjoyed decorating + gardening so much in my LIFE! I can't wait til all my herbs and flowers grow. Who knew that Target even had "grow pots" in their store? I was a little giddy, I must admit. All the more reason to enjoy the summer season. :)




sarahjo

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio