5.14.2010

{the incredibly overdue} friday five.


















1. I caved and bought an orchid. Pretty much my favorite flower. It has inspired me to plant flowers on my front porch of my apartment, which I fully intend on doing this week. I'm thinking peonies {new love}. Favorite store of the week: Home Depot.

2. My boyfriend fixed the Airport, which is the only reason I am right now sitting in my bed on the internet {wirelessly!}. It's the little things.

3. Life-long dream come true. I now have a canopy over my bed. Eek! Pictures to come soon. It's sort of blocking the ceiling fan, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

4. Hello, little pretty pink vintage trunk. Would you like to make a home at the foot of my bed? Think about it, get back to me.















{iheartfotosfriday- pic of the week}



5. I'm considering getting a coffee maker. You know, the kind that you set a timer and coffee magically makes itself at 5 a.m.? Sorry, I know that's not everyone, just me and my work schedule. Either way, maybe it will curve the undying need for pop... or not.


happy friday!

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio