5.17.2010

{oh, hello there.}













I've {out-of-the-blue} become an avid SmartWater drinker. Not only is it the taste, but they contain a lot of water! This really tickled me pink though...














Eek! Who knew that these darling little pictures were on the inside of these bottles? And I'm sure there are more impossibly cute bottles out there I haven't even seen yet. It's exciting! So, consider this my environmental gesture.



Have a lovely week, ladies.

much love,

sarahjo

3 shared some love:

Elizabeth said...

=] I will now have to check into this! Ha.

sarahjobell said...

pretty sweet, huh? i was at work when i discovered this, and i flipped out! now, everytime i buy one i will probably look for a different design. hehe...

Dianna said...

theres one with a little duckie too!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio