5.09.2010














1. That darn Michael Buble song, "I Just Haven't Met You Yet". Sorry, but Frank Sinatra was an original, Buble is just impersonating him {which I can't stand}. Yet, I love this song...so sad.


2. Eating breakfast for dinner. I used to even hate the smell of syrup when others would do this.


3. Vintage shopping {Favorite new little nook seen below}. Now I have even more reasons/bad excuses to {you guessed it!} SHOP! Dang it.


















4. The fact that I'm about to DUMP this book that I've "attempted" to read for more familiar summer reads {Mrs. Dessen, your books are looking awfully tempting right now...}.


5. Switching from Starbucks Frappucinos {you know, the $5 ones?!} to chai tea before work. Still equally delectable. Maybe now I can give up the Poptarts too? Hmmm...



much love!

sarahjo

2 shared some love:

Elle said...

I love the Siloam pictures. :)
And did you know that Starbucks is coming out with a "happy hour" for Frappacinos? Yep. From May 7 to 17 from 3-5. Or something. I wrote it down on my hand and it washed off.

(That Michael Buble song is one of my favs too, don't worry)

sarahjobell said...

happy hour?! that is awesome! i think i saw that on facebook somewhere. now all i need is some sunshine and sitting outside sipping a frapp. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio