1.05.2012

trials + blessings



























this year, someone asked me if ate my black-eyed peas on new years day for good luck.
nope. sure didn't.
{i had never even heard of that anyways...}

& you know what? i don't need to.
i know this year will come with it's trials + blessings just like any other.
but guess what?

i will not be shaken. & i will not be moved.
because He has it all under control.

reminds me of this::

i know that there's a meaning to it all
a little resurrection every time i fall
you got your babies, i got my hearses
every blessing comes with a set of curses
i got my vices, i got my vice verses.


{don't be afraid of failure in this new year... but remember to stand back up too.}

2 shared some love:

mrthompson31 said...

First off, I think your blog is wonderful and sweet. I just stumbled upon this while looking at facebook homepage. I love this below

{don't be afraid of failure in this new year... but remember to stand back up too.}

That is wonderful, and exactly what I needed to read. Thank you for sharing your sweet thoughts.

Kenzie

sarahjobell said...

you're so very welcome. please feel free to be a follower of my blog! if you have google or yahoo, that'll do! & THANK YOU for reading. it warms my heart. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio