7.23.2010

{not} ready







Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I'm not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I'm still waiting


The truth spoke to me through a song blasting in my car last night. And I sang. Rather loudly, I might add. The Dixie Chicks may have wrote this song for another purpose {only a story I vaguely remember}, but I found such a common ground with them as the lyrics poured out of the speakers.

Here's the best part. in my opinion::


I know you said
Can't you just get over it??
It turned my whole world around
And I kinda like it

I made my bed and I sleep like a baby
With no regrets and I don't mind sayin'
It's a sad, sad story when a mother will teach her
Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger

And how in the world can
the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge

That they'd write me a letter sayin' that I better
Shut up and sing or my life will be over



In my case, instead I was told that I need to be more careful and take better care of my friends and the people I care about. Wow, that's a lot {or I guess "lack"} of caring for a girl who took the time to ask a "friend" for advice. Forgive me. I guess I must not care.

Bottom line:: Yes, I'm still mad. And no, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm pretty verbal and I lay the cards out on the table. I'm not gonna sugarcoat my feelings. It will get better. I hope.


Please bear with me,

sarahjo

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio