7.18.2010

{learning} the hard way














You tried to lock the door with me forever
But I broke my own way out
You tried to build a wall to tell me never, but I was never backing down
Oh you tried to take my wings I, I just kept on flying
Fighting, fighting, fighting for my life


Savannah Outen, a very talented young lady indeed! Got her start on Youtube, can you believe it? She's gonna do really well for herself I'm sure. :)

Talk to you soon,

sarahjo

2 shared some love:

Faith said...

Were you at church today? Thought I saw you but didn't get over there to say hi. Hope you are well. <3

sarahjobell said...

I was! And I saw you too! I was gonna go over and talk to ya but you were chattin it up with someone else. I am doing LOTS better, thanks! hopefully next time I will get the chance to catch up with you. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio