3.04.2012

{come find} Me.





























“sometimes God allows us to have what we are asking for, to let us see our own lack of understanding.”

& i finally saw that today in the sermon at church.
& how it applies to my life.
to a T.

& yes, it took me driving all the way down to sarasota, florida to finally get it.
maybe because i just feel so close to God’s unique beauty + creations.
or maybe because this is a familiar place to me. a home.

either way, i know fear is what held me back.
i thought this someone in my life was too big {of an influence} + God was//felt so small. that mindset has crippled me. & i was living in fear of letting go {of surrendering} because i didn’t trust that God has something better planned for me. i just wasn’t listening…

& i heard Him say, “stop looking at their life, sarah. it only hurts + hinders you. nothing good is coming from it. just let it go + I will take care of it.”

i know it’s going to be a daily challenge, but it’s not impossible.
i can do this with God’s help.

sarahjobell

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio