3.23.2012

the {blooming} friday five.








































In between spring break {+ spring actually being here}… there has been wonderful changes happening! & not just the blooms on the trees…

1.     I finally finished a book on spring break in florida. Its a miracle. & I realized how much I’ve missed getting lost in a good story.

2.     I gave in + joined the hunger games frenzy. I’m very close to being done with the first book, love the soundtrack, + am seeing the movie tomorrow!

3.     I chopped my hair off. I’m not joking, it’s above chin level. & a refreshing change from the tangled, damaged mess it was before.

4.     Have you discovered shellac nails?! If not, scoot your boot down to the nail salon + get it done. It stays on for 2-3 weeks without chipping. At all.

5.     I feel I’m finally getting to a good place where I am at peace. Forgiveness has freed me from chains + made me looking at others who have wronged me much easier. I’m less angry since I’ve been praying for my enemies + asking God to bless them.

happy weekending,
sarahjobell

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio