8.14.2011

faults + fairness
























































i'm having trouble coming up with the words.
so i think i'll just spit em right out.

i messed up.
not the kind of screw-up where it's your tone of voice or facial expression that gives it all away.
but a royal, goose egg of a mess up:: i was so honest that it came out brutal + cruel. ALL. WRONG. & you know what? i never really got to the point!

my part 1 post from last month was a mistake.
i erased it. the first post i've EVER erased.
i was hurt because i want her friendship but i feel like we are drifting. but that's not her fault nor is it fair.

so i'm writing to tell you, my readers, & the person i hurt deeply, i'm so very sorry from the bottom of my heart. for dragging you into my hateful thoughts. for giving too much information about my personal life. for ever being so mean and cruel about anything whatsoever on my blog. i never meant for my writing to turn into this.

i know it was God that did not allow me to go any further in my story, because you know what? it just never felt right to do it in the first place.

i am truly ashamed + incredibly sorry,
sarahbell

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio