8.19.2011

admire + aspire
















































dear owl diary::

i love that i can share such similar "lessons learned" with you this week.
i admire + aspire to be more like all these things.
even your "mindless" thoughts + ramblings inspire my little blogged world + self.

for instance::
#1 a true friend is one who loves you in spite of yourself & your flaws.
#2 it's okay to be bitter temporarily, but never stop striving to be the better person.
#3 genuineness is rare- goal: be full of this.
#4 "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me." stand up for yourself.


you have shed some light on a tough hurt + i am reminded {again} that it is best to go with gut instincts & stick with the friends i know will not intentionally burn me. i forgot where the confident girl inside me went + now i know that it's simply ridiculous that i lost her in the first place. now i know for sure:: i need to tune in to intuition + stop allowing others to victimize me. & you know what? then i'll be just fine.

i'm learning right along with you,
sarahbell

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio