4.27.2011

love + wars

i just love it when...




















:: my fiance sees my wedding shoes + says, "so these are the shoes your going to be in when your first called my wife?". & my face hurts from smiling.

:: "my best friend's wedding" still makes me cry. happy + sad tears.

:: i hear that taylor swift will be in a movie with zac efron.

:: i find new pretty neighborhoods + outdoor garden stores.

:: listening to the pocahontas soundtrack gives me a feeling of reckless abandon. disney music never goes out of style. neither does innocence.

:: jesus gives my sister more than a body that can put up quite a fight, but a strong heart.


my God is bigger than even the most fatal blood clot,
:: sarahjo ::

2 shared some love:

emily charline said...

power of prayer :)

sarahjobell said...

& i appreciate every single little prayer that was sent out. love you, em!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio