4.08.2011

happen{stance}. or not.

















& it must happen in 3's!

::it's a good thing::

#1 got my passport in the mail yesterday! what a HUGE relief.

#2 found a barn/venue for the wedding. as my mom said, "it's a God thing."

#3 applied for 3 job positions today {one of which is in the nursery! eek! how awesome would that be?!}

thank you Jesus for a productive day full of good things,
sarahjo

2 shared some love:

Anonymous said...

a barn? YOU WIN.

possibly one of the most beautiful venues I've seen for weddings. I don't know why...barns just add something else to it.

I hope the job search follow-up goes well for you!

sarahjobell said...

Haha! No matter what this wedding was going to be either outside or in a barn. Now it's on actual farmland. So happy!

Thanks, sades. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio