2.23.2011

confession session {::music::}














As many who know me {well}, you have heard my opinionated outcry of the {lack of} talent that comes in the form of {some} popular music. Ok, ok... I actually find myself enjoying most of what is considered to be such, but not just because everyone else says "OMG, it's so amaaaaaaaazing"...

So, when I tell you that I DO NOT like the hit show Glee or the musical stylings of Owl City, I am being completely truthful.


I find Glee to be a copycat version of High School Musical that takes awesome musical numbers and turns them into farce with crappy singing.

And Owl City... good gracious! Does every song have to sound EXACTLY alike???
the answer is:: yes.


Confession:: I now have "Don't Stop Believin' " sung by the Glee Cast and "The Bird and the Worm" by Owl City on my iphone...

guilty.


Don't expect me to be goin' out and buying the Owl City album or watching Glee anytime soon though....

sarahjo

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio