2.02.2011

{something} blue




"marry in blue, lover be true."
My little sister has been begging me numerous times to put pictures of my ring on Facebook.
I decided I should put them on here instead.

And upon looking up the wedding custom of "something old, something new...", it turns out having "something blue" represents love, modesty, and fidelity. And before the late 19th century, blue was the popular wedding gown color!

Never thought I'd get a blue opal ring either! It's actually a hilarious story that has to do with my fiance's colorblindness- but none the less...

it fits.
in more ways than one.

sarahjo

5 shared some love:

Faith said...

It is gorgeous!

Crystal Marie said...

love it. :)

sarahjobell said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Keisha Rae said...

I DID not know you were engaged!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!!! The ring is gorgeous! So unique.

sarahjobell said...

yes, i am! its been a little over a week. :) thank ya, girl!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio