12.04.2010

{unrealistic} wish list

oh there are so many cute, sparkly and just plain lovely things i want for christmas this year! {not any of which i asked for, except perhaps one}. but, a girl can dream can't she?

here are the visions of sugarplums dancing in my head::

1. Ugg bailey button triplet boot {whew, that's a mouthful}. and may i suggest to those of you who love ugg boots as i do, buy kids boots! seriously, they are about $30 cheaper.













2. Coach poppy fragrance. holy moly, this new perfume smells so freakin' good!













3. FEED eco burlap bag. it's for a good cause. plus they are super big {that's my kinda purse}!














4. Brita {pink!} water filter. their new commercial just made me want to get one even more. and they have pink ones at bed+bath! check out their commercial here.














5. glitter/sparkly heels! oh my gracious these are SO popular this year. and they are cute + sparkly. my favorite combination.














6. macaroons. i've seen these little {what i think look like tiny, colorful hamburgers} delicacies photog'ed everywhere. not only that, but Blair Waldorf was eating them. they have to be good then, right?










7. Starbucks burlap travel mug. now that i'm starting to make my own coffee and all...













8. Lauren Conrad style book. all of Lauren's personal style tips. plus, i just adore her!









i think it's very diverse... another list-making success! hehe {i just had to get it out of my system.}


sarahjo

2 shared some love:

Candice said...

oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!! I LOVE the Coach Poppy perfume. I venture out to the crazy chaotic mall just to spray myself down with it at the Macy's counter every morning. Ok, well, not really, but it's what I may be forced to do if I don't get some for Christmas!!! ;0)

sarahjobell said...

good gracious! thats an EXCELLENT idea! haha!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio