12.16.2010

{yes i'm} inked

i have nothing to be ashamed of.

i love my tattoos every bit today as i did they day i made the choice to get them. i think tattoos are more of a socially acceptable thing to have nowadays than they used to be. and i {by no means} got my tattoos just for the heck of it. well ok, maybe the first one on my wrist was a bit of a whim... but i don't love it any less. the other two were contemplated over months and it took a lot of work to create them::



















sun with heart:: {my 1st} from my favorite verse, Psalm 46:5, which youve probably seen at the bottom of my blog a few months ago... "God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at the break of day."

lock & key:: from one of my favorite books by Sarah Dessen "Lock & Key", but mostly it has to do with guarding your heart.














love them anyways:: inspired by Martina McBride's song "Anyways". i especially loved this one part- "you can love someone with all your heart, for all the right reasons. and in a moment they can choose to walk away. love them anyways."


i can't say {as of right now} that i will get anymore tattoos... unless i find/have a thought of something i truly want/have to have. i'm happy with what i've got.

sarahjo

2 shared some love:

emily charline said...

when i decide to get another, i will definitely ask you to help me design it! :)

sarahjobell said...

What the heck you have a tattoo? Did you ever tell me about this?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio