11.11.2010

sassy + sweet





"She can laugh when she's in pain, she doesn't have to fake it. But she's still shattered inside. She's just forgotten for a moment."

I used to call her Miss "Thang". She was sassy, hilarious and didn't have a mean bone in her body. Oh, but I am such a selfish little girl. To think that the world could contain her beautiful heart would have been a joke. Because she knew where she really wanted to be :: home.

"in my mind's eye I can see a place
Where Your glory fills every empty space
All the cancer is gone
Every mouth is fed
And there's no one left in the orphans' bed
Every lonely heart finds their one true love
And there's no more goodbyes
And no more not enough
And there's no more enemy
No more

Oh God, I know, it's so much more than I can dream
It's far beyond anything I can conceive
So God, You know, I'm trusting You"

So I cry tears of joy and sing praises to a God that has forever ceased your pain and suffering. I love you always. The beauty will rise out of these ashes. We will see it. We will dance among it. Joy is coming in the morning.

P.S. You are my favorite. And I will always brag about how great you were. I will never forget you.
sarahjo

3 shared some love:

JamieT said...

Loved mrs. K. Thank you for this.

JamieT said...

By mrs k, I meant Kathy.

sarahjobell said...

youre welcome. :) i miss her. going to say my goodbyes tonight. theyre not forever though.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio