9.30.2010

{making an} effort
















Its funny how you can be hurt so bad by the person you least expect it from. Seriously. It's a totally different kind of hurt. It comes out of nowhere and smacks you, hard. And I know I'm not the only one who has gone through this. So, here's a little advice I have for you::


"If someone wants to be in your life, they will work to be a part of it. So don't bother saving a spot for someone who won't make an effort to stay."



I'm thinking & praying for you, girl. The heart does heal. I promise.

sarahjo

3 shared some love:

emily charline said...

amen. wish i had kept this thought in the back of my head while dating many, many jerks.

sarahjobell said...

oh good gracious. me too. but then, would we have ever learned our lesson?

Elizabeth said...

Sarah, thank you. You are wonderful. A blessing. A lovely girl with a wonderful heart. Things are rough, but GOD is good.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio