9.21.2010

{fall} bliss list






It's time again!



I know what you all think of when autumn comes around {the typical} :: no more bugs or humidity. your favorite shows coming on. leaves changing. a chill in the air. football. going back to school. But when I think of fall I see things a little differently...



{my} fall bliss list::


1. ombre/gradient nails. ok, this is really more of a new fall trend. but it is really fun! different shades of one color on each nail. I've already tried it once with brown shades.


2. motorcycle boots. or just boots. the more buckles and rugged-looking the better.


3. beanies. the only time I wear hats is if it's a beanie. I can't really pull off the baseball cap.


4. school supplies. I know I don't go to school anymore, but I still love to browse through it!


5. apple cider and musicals. some of my best memories of fall were wrapped around this alone.


6. birthdays. It's a great time of year to have a birthday! Especially mine!


7. fall sports. I LOVED going to high school/college football and soccer games. I still have fun going to them!


8. bonfires. camping season may be over. but bonfires can go on well into winter time.


9. pumpkin spice scent. reminds me of thanksgiving at my house. which I'm going to miss this year. :(


10. concerts. I've already had quite the concert attendance this year, but I am very much looking forward to topping it all off with some Carrie Underwood. yippee!



let's put it simply. fall, you are my favorite. don't tell the others.






sarahjo


1 shared some love:

Sadie said...

carrie underwood? totes jeal. (:

i have to agree. fall is my favorite. pumpkin spice smell, the need for a cardigan, and all things burnt orange and deep brown.

way to put my heart into a blog post. come visit. soon.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio