9.10.2010

happier {note}





















I just realized how unbalanced my blog seems nowadays with all the hurt and disappointment written all over this page {literally}. Although I'm not really one for pretending, let's turn this around {momentarily speaking}.

I'm starting to get {slowly} back into books. But not the ones you would typically think, as my reads primarily consist of Sarah Dessen. I can't help myself.

But thanks to Urban Outfitters and Modcloth, I have found quite possibly the most entertaining books ever! :) I do have a list of ones I want {big surprise there}. And I did already purchase these {as inspired by the words of a fellow blogger}::













{the one at the bottom here is one that I still want... and many more of course}. I hope you get the chance to check them out!

love you all to pieces,
sarahjo

1 shared some love:

Unknown said...

I like this post <3

Your sis!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio