4.25.2010

what to do {at JBU}

I'm a list-maker. That's right, I'm owning up to it! Shopping, groceries, music, movies, bucket lists, blog ideas, more shopping... all contained in lists! Right now, my itouch has 9 lists. And there are many others strewn about my desk. None which are organized in any shape or form.

But I'm so ready for the next three days off {my weekend}. So in light of the occasion, SURPRISE! I made a list...



Hmmm... maybe I should have added sleeping in too... well, that's kind of a given I guess.

1 shared some love:

Anonymous said...

it makes me happy that this showed up on my facebook page.

also that you're going to the needtobreathe concert. i'm stoked!

see ya tomorrow, my nomadic roomie (; get here safely!

sadie

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio