4.21.2010

{this} made my day

Can I just say that I had the best weekend in a LONG time?! Partly because I was home-home {in Kansas}, and partly because I got to spend time with some incredibly awesome girls in the youth group. It was D-Now weekend {Disciple Now} and the 2nd I've gotten the privilege to be apart of.

But let's have the pictures do more of the talking... here's quite possibly my favorite out of the whole weekend:


...and I honestly LOVED Harvesters and the volunteer work we did that day. Amazingly, the boys had time to do this:


... which I'm sure was instigated by my boyfriend...



...funny how boys are easily entertained.


Let's just say that our group was more productive {as evidenced below}:


I wish the weekend could have lasted longer...



1 shared some love:

Faith said...

You are right, it was such a great weekend, and I am so glad we got to be co-leaders! <3

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio