7.29.2013

stuck in a {fearful} corner.




















my poor little blog probably feels so helpless from me abandoning it.
it’s pathetic really.

fear will do that to you, i guess… make you abandon people, places, things that made you happy. speaking from experience, being in a particularly vulnerable place in life myself, fear is a terrible corner to back yourself up in. i have harbored the full spectrum of emotions over the past several months. & somehow after all the anger, crying, jealousy, + hurt begin to dwindle, i have fear leftover on my plate. fear in how to approach these situations + people that have been the cause.  i have this fear of saying the wrong words at the wrong moment. but if i’m really being honest, then i need to say out loud how i’m feeling. i need to be vulnerable.

& i’m trying to gain some perspective. i’ve been looking at my current state so closely, i feel like i’ve put it under a magnifying glass. & all i can see is the negative. my heartache, anger, hopelessness… it’s time to take a step back and look at the big picture. there will be something good that will come out of this, right? i have to believe there will be. otherwise, i will be stuck in my fearful corner for awhile…

sarahjobell

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio