11.05.2012

transition + more...





















i am a firm believer in keeping things simple. this time of transition in my life {or coming upon it} has left me anxiety-ridden.
i’ve wrapped the twine so tightly around my finger, my pulse is cutting off. & turning it blue.

but i still have hope. i’ve heard it said that if God cares so much to create a beautiful sunset or breathtaking mountains all for US to enjoy, then can you even fathom the love He has for us? He loves THAT much + more.

my hope + heart overflows at the sight of a single vibrant red leaf, of the warm scent of maple pumpkin candles permeating my apartment, of a kitten eager for my attention + purring in my presence. & He cares about that too.

& it clears the air of the anxiety. He knows the plan He has for me. & although i’m in the hallway with no door to open yet, He is present. how’s about that for peace of mind?

hope will lead us on,
sarahjobell

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio