3.15.2011

inside + out

not even a week ago, i had the pleasure of working with one of the sweetest nursing students ever. her name was Heather. she was so helpful and eager to learn, just all around incredible personality and so good with my patients!

shortly into working with Heather, i noticed a burn scar on her neck and it kind of threw me off because i had not seen it right away. of course i never said a word to her about it.

my shift ended.
Heather + i parted ways.


just yesterday, i was logging onto my email account on the Hillcrest website, and what do ya know! up pops Heather's face on the homepage! i immediately click on it + watch this video::


Heather's story touched me so much that i just had to share it with you too.
she is a beautiful girl, inside + out.

i hope i get the chance to see her soon + tell her that,
sarahjo

3 shared some love:

Anonymous said...

WOW. this is beautiful.

Faith said...

I agree, she is beautiful and I loved hearing her story. Thanks for sharing!

sarahjobell said...

you're very welcome, ladies! Pray that i get the chance to tell Heather how much her story has inspired me too. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio