3.10.2011

the {great} outdoors


















i braced myself as i started watching 127 hours. just hoping that i wouldn't have to turn it off. what i found in the end is that past all the gruesome + bloody images, it was completely heartbreaking. no one should ever be so selfish + prideful that they go somewhere by themselves, and especially not tell anyone...

and, {surprisingly} it inspired me. i thought maybe it would deter me from wanting to go on my hiking adventures ever again... but instead i started to make a list in my head of places i want to take my next adventures. and i would love to go where Aron hiked in the canyons, too. ::

#1. the bottom of the grand canyon
#2. {finish} long's peak... although not this summer... so sad.
#3. blue john canyon in utah... my gosh it's beautiful.

so maybe registering at backwoods is a good idea,
sarahjo

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio