8.30.2010

{never} understand











"When someone really wants to leave, you can’t do anything to force them to stay. Same goes for someone who wants to stay, no matter what you do, they’ll stick with their gut feeling until they realize they’re wasting their time."



I do see that this is God's plan, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. I keep praying that it will get better and that I can't feel sorry for myself. Because honestly, there's nothing I can do about it. You can't make someone like you. Especially if they never did.


I felt like I wasted my time on someone who never really wanted to spend the time. So why do I want everything to go back to the way it was? Why would I want to mend a bridge that someone else burnt? I guess that's just that feeling of, "Can't we all just get along?". I don't know if that will ever happen...



sarahjo


“She was a stranger now, but she’d been a friend once…"


- The Last Song

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio