8.12.2010

{cut} to the core
















I now realize that Lauren Conrad pretty much has the best reactions and advice to give, as a result of her crappiest of crap situations.

Here's some of her best quotes {in my opinion}::


"You're gonna have bad boyfriends and best friends-turned-enemies. You need to be yourself, you need to work hard, and you'll get there."

"I have really gotten a chance to see who my true friends are and who is going to be there for me, you know, no matter what?"

"I just could never understand hating someone so much that you would want to do something like that to me."

"There's a difference between good people who do bad things and bad people who do bad things."

"All there is left to do is forgive and forget...So I want to forgive you. And I want to forget you."

"I would so much rather have a few of good friends than a lot of fake friends."

"He's a SUCKY PERSON! I'm never gonna like him. He did a really messed up thing!"

"Hey bubba, life's tough. get a helmet!"

"Like everyone and trust no one."

"I'm done looking. I want someone to find me."

"I'm going to be there for you when he screws you over, because he will."


I, in no way, shape, or form, believe that anything Lauren has said made her look immature. If anything, I believe it's more mature to say something to someone's face rather than behind their back {in a collected manner, of course}. I only wish I had all the right things to say like she does when put up to confrontation.


I desperately miss The Hills... sad day.


sarahjo

0 shared some love:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio