2.03.2012

my {fresh-picked} friday five


it certainly feels like years since i’ve done a friday five. need i say i’ve gotten lazy with my blogging? {because we all know it’s true.}

1. classes for new updated charting at work are OVER. thank you, Jesus. it’s quite stressful all changes going on.

2.started running this week. {again.} want to be in a bit better shape when i go to the sunshine state next month.

3.ok, i think i might give in and read the hunger games series. {eventually.} saw the preview last night for the movie. gave me goosebumps.

4.looking ahead with my husband to spring//summer festivities:: siesta key in march, concerts//5k in kc in april, maybe a coldplay concert in june? color run in the fall? oh, how i love wanderlusting.
5.can’t stop my tee shirt fetish! urban outfitters, just stop appealing to me already!


happy weekending my lovelies,
sarahjobell

2 shared some love:

Anonymous said...

friday five! so great!

I'm running too. Not very fast. But hey, at least I'm running, right?

also, I just figured out google reader---it's nice to see your blog posts pop up on there!

sarahjobell said...

i don't run fast AT ALL. so just running definitely counts.
glad you can see my posts again! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio